Leading an innovation project, or other significant change? Determined to find better solutions to complex challenges? Taking inspiration from Human Centered Design (HCD), an innovation strategy steeped in users’ perspectives, can help you:
I have a great feeling about this particular team. The demands of working for the second largest bank in the world can be relentless, but they leverage strengths like:
- working with very bright people
- a palpable commitment to high quality work
- deep technical expertise
- and being extremely capable of delivering.
They also face challenges faced by many executive teams in...
Innovation leaders navigate a balance between understanding
- the contributions learning from failure make in innovative processes
- and the drivers of risk-adverse business environments.
So, taking a lead from the Eskimos' rich vocabulary for snow, Jamer Hunt proposed the following failure spectrum:
Abject failure This is the really dark one. It marks you and...