Although executive coaching involves working with individual leaders, it has an organizational impact. Our work often includes a focus on building mission critical leadership competencies and culture drivers.
Companies use COMPIO to increase their “return on talent” with highly valued leaders. Leaders use COMPIO to discover ways to make bigger and better impacts over the course of their daily work.
Make the most of your investment in coaching by:
Providing it for leaders who
- Are in high impact roles.
- Will devote time to advancing their leadership skills.
- See the fit between a coaching approach and their desired changes.
Involving an organizational representative who
- Is clear about the business needs to be impacted by the coaching.
- Can provide updates to the coach on business dynamics.
- Will help the leader access supports for targeted changes.
Engaging a well-qualified and vetted coach who
- Builds a mutually respectful, trusting relationship with the leader.
- Cultivates a focus on curiosity, change and results.
- Has strong strategic, organizational development and business acumen.
Using a clearly defined coaching process that includes
- Multiple stakeholders in well-defined roles.
- Baseline and impact metrics.
- Inspiring goals with the right amount of stretch.
- Follow up to ensure sustained success.